Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Congratulations Auntie Jodi!

Auntie Jodi graduated from a very difficult nursing program earlier this month. We are so excited for her. What a great example for Abby, Zoe and Sydney! Congratulations Auntie Jodi!




Abby found her niche in the art world -- as a photographer! Not even three years old yet, and all I had to do was take a minute to explain how to work my camera. The following are some examples of Abby's Art:








Here are some more pictures from Jodi's graduation:



1 comment:

Jodi said...

Oh my gosh Devan! The pictures are amazing! I LOVE the one of me getting pinned! I didn't think I got any of myself with that! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! You're always there for us!
Love you guys so much. I'll certainly be buying those pics and putting them up in my house!

Love you for all you do Devan
Jodi